Coronavirus – Tips to boost and support the immune system with natural medicine and aromatherapy
If you have a weak immune system you are more likely to become sick when you come in contact with viruses.
- Zinc helps keep your immune system strong.
- Elderberry extract added to your daily routine is an extremely effective immune booster and seems to have activity against viruses including the flu
- Liposomal Vitamin C is a huge immune booster and helps your body produce antibodies that can fight infection.
- Vitamin D helps our immune systems stay balanced during the cold and flu season. A deficiency of Vitamin D is associated with increased susceptibility to infection.
- Astragalus is a potent immune strengthener and used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to boost the body’s immune system.
- Oscillococcinum – Homeopathic remedy that works on all Flu-like symptoms
- Colloidal silver for boosting your immune system, fighting bacteria and viruses, (drug interactions with a number of medications so check with your doctor before taking)
Click on this link to order supplements
Manual Lymph drainage massage boosts immunity. We have a team of experienced lymphatic therapists.
Aromatherapy massage with Varenya essential Flow blend – essential oils of lemon, grapefruit, rosemary, and lime will help boost lymphatic drainage.
Aromatherapy Blends – we are the aromatherapy experts.
Varenya Essentials – Defense blend with essential oils of Clove, Lemon, Bay, Cinnamon leaf, Oregano, Peppermint. These oils are known to be antibacterial and antiviral and good for immune support.
Varenya Essentials – Breathe blend with essential oils of eucalyptus, lemon eucalyptus peppermint, silver fir, and niaouli. These oils are known to cleanse and soothe the airways
Essential oils of lemon, bay, oregano and ravensare help boost immunity and have an antiviral effect. We can customize blends for you.
- Have a positive outlook to optimize your health and boost immunity
- Eat a rainbow diet full of antioxidants nutrients
- Avoid sugar
- Sleep at least eight hours every night to keep your immune system strong. Poor sleep can reduce antibodies that fight infection
- Get regular exercise, preferably outdoors to boost your immune system
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet.
- Coronavirus – Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Meditate or pray daily to help your spiritual health
Here’s to your health and safety.
Linda – Anne Kahn CLT-LANA CIDESCO NCBTMB
President Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa
Thank you for your continued wisdom and caring spirit.
Thank you Joanne We look forward to seeing you