Wellness Center: Wellness Programs: 21 Day Purification
21 Day Purification Program
Do you often wake up tired or in general feel lethargic? Are you feeling stressed and tired a lot?
Would you like to feel vibrant with an abundance of energy and have a strong immune system?
It is time take charge to your life now to make the changes necessary for creating health and vitality.
The 21 Day Purification Program will:
- Effectively combat sluggishness and fatigue
- Help you to purify your system
- Lose weight
- Give your more energy and vitality
- Assist Digestion
- Relieve Stres
This program is not another fad or temporary solution. It has been shown in numerous studies that it takes 21 days to create new habits. Our 21 day purification program will give you practical tools which can be easily integrated into your lifestyle which will allow you to maintain your results over time. This is a detox program focusing on weight loss, liver/gallbladder and nutritional support.
Here is How It Works:
- We begin by cleansing your system of toxins using a combination of a series of cleansing herbs.
- We work with all 5 "elimination channels"; kidneys, liver, lymph system, colon, and the skin.
o You will receive herbs to cleanse the liver and kidneys
o Manual lymph drainage will cleanse your lymph system and the connective tissue of wastes
o Colon hydrotherapy will cleanse your colon
o Dry brushing assists the elimination of toxins through the skin.
• You will receive a specific detox eating plan.
The Program Consists Of:
- 3 nutritional consultations to guide you with this program and assess your individual need
- A 21 day purification kit containing four whole food nutritional supplements needed for one 3 week purification and weight management program
- 3 colon hydrotherapy treatments
- 3 manual lymph drainage massages
25% off the regular price
Call 858.457.0191 to take advantage of this offer.
• 3 triactive laser treatments - $330 (Save $120). This is an FDA approved laser which effectively combats cellulite, reduces fat deposits and increases lymph circulation.
Jessica Zarate, LVN, Certified Colon Hydrotherapist
Jessica is a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) and certified colon hydrotherapist, working in health care for over 15 years. She trained in colon hydrotherapy at the Optimum Health Institute where she worked as a colon hydrotherapist for the past 6 years in San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. Jessica also has expertise in natural healing, detoxification, and wellness.
Jessica was drawn to the healing therapies because she had an interest in natural wellness. Jessica will always ensure a calming and nurturing treatment because she takes pride in all her clients needs. Her philosophy is to offer you the best services, respect and to always be on time for appointments. I look forward to meeting with you and supplying you with an optimal experience and education.
President Lymphatic Therapy Services of San Diego
Linda-Anne is an Internationally trained Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Aromatherapist, Holistic Health Practitioner, and Lymphedema Therapist. She is also an Internationally Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist. She is certified by the Dr. Vodder School in Austria, by the Dr. Foldi School in Germany as well as the Dr. Casley-Smith school in Australia. She is re-certified every 2 years by the Dr. Vodder school and regularly attends conferences and workshops. Linda-Anne is a member of the International Federation of Aromatherapists (IFA), CIDESCO International, North American Vodder Lymphatic Therapists (NAVALT), National American Holistic Aromatherapists (NAHA) and is past Vice President of NAVALT. Linda-Anne Kahn is nationally certified as a Lymphedema Therapist North American Certification for Lymphedema Therapists. Linda-Anne is also the Director and founder of Beauty Kliniek Aromatherapy Day Spa and Wellness Center, the most complete Health and Beauty center in Southern California. She is also director of Lymphatic Therapy Services of San Diego.
3282 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA 92122 - (858) 457-0191